Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Three Stooges

This was when they were babies!
My grandma said that the original Three Stooges was better than the remake. But when I went to see it with my dad and my sister, my dad said it was sort of like the originals.

I thought the funniest part was when the babies started peeing on the Three Stooges. The happiest part was when they got a new orphanage that was even cooler than the old one. The saddest part was when the old orphanage closed down.

The Monsignor said that they needed $830,000 to get the orphanage back, so Moe, Larry and Curly tried to get the money. I thought Moe, Larry and Curly were really funny. I never really saw the original Three Stooges (I saw them when I was really little but I don't remember). So I thought this one was probably better. Even though my dad disagrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment