Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

I had to wait to see this movie, because I was punished. But the next week, I wasn't punished, so I got to see it. We live so close to the movie theater that we could walk there!

The movie was about a guy who signed a deal with the Devil. Whenever he gets mad, he turns into Ghost Rider. There was a little boy and his mother that Ghost Rider was trying to save.

My favorite part was a very funny part. It was when Johnny Blaze was on his motorcycle and was turning into Ghost Rider, and making silly faces. The other part I liked was when he went into a giant construction vehicle and when he went in it, it went on fire and he started crushing all the bad guys!

There was nothing I really didn't like about this movie. Even though this movie is not in the movie theaters anymore, you should see it on DVD.

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I'm a big Nicholas Cage fan so I'm eager to check this out. Although, I'm old enough not to be punished these days, I know the feeling. Tell the old man to go easy on you, you've got too many movies to watch and review!

    ReplyDelete