Friday, April 5, 2013

Terror of Mechagodzilla (1975)

I have watched an old movie with my dad called Terror of Mechagodzilla. In this movie, something happened that I have never seen: Godzilla bled!

I saw Titanosaurus, Godzilla and Mechagodzilla in the movie. I hadn't seen a Godzilla movie in a very long time. I think all the effects in the movie looked very fake.

This movie is about how they control Titanosaurus to attack Godzilla and rebuild Mechagodzilla so the girl cyborg can control him and make him attack Godzilla. My favorite part was when they all battled, and my least favorite part was the end.

I have a game with all of them in it. This movie made me very suspicious, because at one part this escaping prisoner gave a guy a peace of titanium and it did not show anything else. I think some of you will like it and some of you will not like it.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment