Monday, April 1, 2013

Life of Pi (2012)

Pi and Robert Parker
I went to go see Life of Pi in the movies. It is a sad and heart-warming movie about a guy who gets stuck on a boat with a bunch of animals.

Life of Pi has a lot of Academy Awards. I think it is my favorite movie. I'm not trying to give anything away, but in one of the scenes his brother and parents die. I probably didn't give it away because you've probably already seen the movie.

I don't think it's based on a real story because that would be crazy. There is no other movie like this one, I am not surprised.

My favorite part is when he gets to that Venus flytrap island and finds the human tooth. It made me feel sad and I had this tingly feeling like I was going to cry.

I personally think this movie is awesome and that you should see it. I hate when the monkey and the zebra get eaten by the hyena.

One last thing before I am done: The Mad TV show made a funny version of this movie, and in it he gets stuck on a boat with Dr. Seuss and he loses all the food and other funny stuff.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment