Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Hobbit (2012)

I went to see The Hobbit with my Dad, Sister, Grandpa and Grandma. It was about when Bilbo Baggins (Frodo's uncle) was young.

Bilbo's bad house guests
First, Gandalf puts a sign on Bilbo's door so that dwarves could have a meeting there. Next, the dwarves and Gandalf come over, but Bilbo did not expect them and he does not like what they do.

My favorite part of the movie was when they fought the orc leader, Azog.  My least favorite part of the movie was that I wanted more, but that's what part 2 and part 3 are for.  By the time I see part 2, I'll be nine! And by the time I see part three, I'll be ten! I can't believe it! 

I haven't finished the book so I don't know what happens in part 2 and part 3.  I haven't seen the whole Hobbit movie series, but I have seen the whole Lord of the Rings movie series.  I think you would like this movie.  I can't wait to see part 2 and part 3!  

No comments:

Post a Comment